corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So annoyed! :lol: I get all the bad luck!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So annoyed! :lol: I get all the bad luck!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
9th Sep 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My exhaust fell off a couple of days ago, and again last night, but i wasnt that bothered cos it was booked into powerflow in worcester for a full stainless system today. (9 week waiting list too! ) My mum was following me up there in her TT and was gonna give me a lift back, but half way there, she ran over a bit of metal in the road which sliced through her fuel tank and we had to call the fire brigade cos there was petrol pouring down the road! Anyway, i stopped to help her obviously, rang the exhaust place saying i was going to be about 45 mins late, and they said that they wont be able to do it till the 28th at the earliest now cos i missed my appointment
ajscorsa

9th Sep 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fukin dodgy thot u were gonna say she ran over ure exhaust lol.

claim off the council there shouldnt be fecking metal lying about on the road
waynep

9th Sep 04 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u loose ur deposit too ?
leeshez

9th Sep 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bummer
LoudandProud

9th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man that aint good, you should deffo sure the council imo very dangerous glad everyone involved is ok, plus id take your car somewhere else mate
ajscorsa

9th Sep 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when u think about it ure mum could have easily died if it exploded ggggrrr dodgy feckin roads
drunkenfool

9th Sep 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was pretty scary, i looked at the damage and it was about 1/2" away from cutting the rear brake pipe too! She didnt even think to call the fire brigade, was the first thing i did when i got out of the car and saw petrol pissing out everywhere! i think i am gonna get it booked in somewhere else even if it means travelling further, i got to get it sorted cos it sounds shit at the moment!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » So annoyed! :lol: I get all the bad luck! 22 database queries in 0.0117121 seconds