corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tell Or Not To Tell.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tell Or Not To Tell.......
Danny P

User status: Offline
14th Sep 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is the question.

Right - got a bit of a dilema here.

Ive been talking to this Bird on MSN, E-Mail etc for about a year now, she was a mate of one of my Mates ex's and we got talking through them when they were together. Never actually met as she lived in Scotland (dont really know why we got talking) but anyways....When were talking were always flirty with each other (as you do) and always messed about saying that if we were to meet up that we would get off with each other etc cos she thinks im fit and shes quite attractive. But cos we lived so far apart etc i never thought of it. Until other day when we were talking and she decided to tell me that she had fallen for me

Now im with my Girlfriend - who happens to hate this other bird cos she is always texting me etc - told her that she lives in Scotland so not like owt is gunna happen. She said ok but still hates her

Anyways - its my birthday in a few weeks and this bird from Scotland is on about comming to see me and go out with us. Only thing is, my Bird is in Malta on a College trip.

Do i tell her that the Scottish bird is comming to see me?? Or just leave it and not bother to tell her.

If i tell her i dont want her to be worried that owt is gunna happen between us - cos it wont

But on the other hand i dont want to not tell her in case she finds out that she did come and that she thinks i didnt tell her cos summat was going to happen between us

Now its a long distance relationship with my bird so if i didnt tell her then im pretty sure that unless i got pissed or one of my mates told her, then she would find out.

Sorry for the essay - sensible answers required please

Pablo

14th Sep 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont tell her, "it was a suprise visit"
ajscorsa

14th Sep 04 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont tell ure burd and FUCK THE SCOTTISH BURD
Danny P

14th Sep 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa
dont tell ure burd and FUCK THE SCOTTISH BURD

Was waiting for someone to come up with this brillaint idea

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by Danny P]
sassyminx

14th Sep 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be honest with her about it, and im sure shes gunna kick off, but tbh who wouldnt, this girl wants u and ur gf aint gunna like that

i personally wudnt thank my bf if he did it, and id be even more pissed off if he went behind my back to meet her
Danny P

14th Sep 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
be honest with her about it, and im sure shes gunna kick off, but tbh who wouldnt, this girl wants u and ur gf aint gunna like that

Yeah but i love my girlfriend and wouldnt ever do anything to hurt her

But i understand what your saying about her getting mad - id be same it was other way round
sassyminx

14th Sep 04 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx

But i understand what your saying about her getting mad - id be same it was other way round

can u trust urself not to do anything wit this girl and have u made it clear that nothing is gunna happen or are u not doin anything to prevent the situation from escalating?

if the scottish girl thinks ur up for it, and has " fallen " for u like u say ur on dangerous ground, tell her she can visit but there is no way anything will happen and if she tries it on ur not gunna take it any further

or if u think ur gunna cheat on ur gf when pissed, or wotever the excuse may be, dont let her come to see u simple as.
if u love ur gf as much as u say u do it wudnt actually bother u to meet her, or ud wait til ur gf was about so she can see theres nothing goin on.
personally i wudnt meet her cos its obv shes gunna try it cos ur gf is out of the country
Danny P

14th Sep 04 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Points Sassy

You should have a column in the papers

Im off back to work but will check back when i get home to see if anyone else has any words of wisdom!!
michelle

14th Sep 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
that is the question.

Ive been talking to this Bird on MSN, E-Mail etc for about a year now, she was a mate of one of my Mates ex's and we got talking through them when they were together. Never actually met as she lived in Scotland (dont really know why we got talking) but anyways....When were talking were always flirty with each other (as you do) and always messed about saying that if we were to meet up that we would get off with each other etc cos she thinks im fit and shes quite attractive. But cos we lived so far apart etc i never thought of it. Until other day when we were talking and she decided to tell me that she had fallen for me

Now im with my Girlfriend - who happens to hate this other bird cos she is always texting me etc - told her that she lives in Scotland so not like owt is gunna happen. She said ok but still hates her

Anyways - its my birthday in a few weeks and this bird from Scotland is on about comming to see me and go out with us. Only thing is, my Bird is in Malta on a College trip.

Do i tell her that the Scottish bird is comming to see me?? Or just leave it and not bother to tell her.

If i tell her i dont want her to be worried that owt is gunna happen between us - cos it wont

But on the other hand i dont want to not tell her in case she finds out that she did come and that she thinks i didnt tell her cos summat was going to happen between us

Now its a long distance relationship with my bird so if i didnt tell her then im pretty sure that unless i got pissed or one of my mates told her, then she would find out.

I cant believe you told everyone on CS

sassyminx

14th Sep 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Good Points Sassy

You should have a column in the papers

Im off back to work but will check back when i get home to see if anyone else has any words of wisdom!!

u2u me if u need any more help mate
mike_1.2LS96

14th Sep 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Icy

14th Sep 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do her dry
James_DT

14th Sep 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So friggin' tell her! If you don't want to hurt her, you won't do anything, so you have nothing to worry about. Nothing to worry about = no reason to not tell her.
Danny P

14th Sep 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Michelle

Sassy - Cheers babe

Think i will tell her that she will be comming to see me but make it clear to the scottish bird that nowt is gunna happen - she was gunna stop at my house but im thinking a hotel would now be better - either that or i'll just set her up with one of my mates and she can stop at his
sassyminx

14th Sep 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sorry Michelle

Sassy - Cheers babe

Think i will tell her that she will be comming to see me but make it clear to the scottish bird that nowt is gunna happen - she was gunna stop at my house but im thinking a hotel would now be better - either that or i'll just set her up with one of my mates and she can stop at his

good idea

explain to her that it aint cos u dont like her but u feel uncomfortable and if ur gf was doin the same but reversed u wudnt like it, sure if shes a good mate she will understand
Ben
Banned

14th Sep 04 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get her down , and ill come into town and shag her
corsa5dr

14th Sep 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you really love your G/F , then you wont want this scottish girl to come down.
I would be pissed off if i was your G/F and knew that she was coming down, just dont bother, is it really worth your relationship?
goldfish
Banned

14th Sep 04 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
that is the question.

I'd not meet the girl
Stingray

14th Sep 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but if u tell ur gf this lass is comin down 2 cya, while shes away in Malta, she mite think ur gonna cheat, so she mite cheat. if ya get me. just my thorts tho. maybe cos thats wot id probly do
Dan B

14th Sep 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do 'em both, don't tell either...
Woollard

14th Sep 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her mate, otherwise it will be alot worse if she finds out. no secrets mate, thats what relationships should be about. just tell her she should trust you, and if she cant then there is something wrong.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tell Or Not To Tell....... 22 database queries in 0.0303650 seconds