corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wanted : Pics Of Mesh

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wanted : Pics Of Mesh
Chris182

User status: Offline
   14th Sep 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting wide combat kit fitted this wkend, and don't know which style of mesh to go for, and kinda tied up whether to go for silver or black? The cars black, so black mesh might look good. Anyone got any pics with differant colour/style mesh or any ideas on which to go for?

Chris
ed

14th Sep 04 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the Ford style stainless mesh - its about £20 a sheet but it is definatly worth it, the aluminium mesh just looks tacky...
Chris182

14th Sep 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can i get it from? anywhere on the net sell it?

New Poll