corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota MR2 Jap Import K Reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toyota MR2 Jap Import K Reg
cjonescorsa

User status: Offline
16th Sep 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toyota MR2 1993 K Reg Jap Import Red with Longlife exhaust system and decat, HKS Induction kit, Autopista Rear bumper, aftermarket front grill and mesh with 17" Mille Miglia EV-S Alloys and 235/40 tyres rear and 215/40 tyres front (1.5 mon ths old cost me 875.00 so obviously tread like new) Lexus lights and rev6 rear panel (needs spraying and onoly 1 month old cost me 250.00) 60k miles will have complete service and cambelt when purchased. £3500.00
SilverSport1.4

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can spend £875 on rims yet can't afford to pay me back te £40 you've owed me since March?!?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota MR2 Jap Import K Reg 24 database queries in 0.0065861 seconds