corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Peugot grrrrrrrrrr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugot grrrrrrrrrr
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Sep 04 at 15:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

proper donkeys at my sisters local dealers, she bought a brand new 206 look, anyway he had it about 1 1/2 years now and since she bought it shes lowered it, lexus rear colour coded it and fitted a new cd player. since she had it its been comming up with loadsa problems like the oil warning light came on loads, took it to pug and they said it was the aftermarket cd player causing problems!!!! yeah ok next!!!! now the brakes dont work to well and the warnign light came on, humm...must be low on fluid so me and my dad both checked this and no its fine, took it to pug and it had its first service and they said yes we check the brakes, the fluid was old!!!!(in a 1 year old car!) and they have swapped it and its solved the problem, anyway my sister gets the car back and the light comes on more now and both her and my mum agree that the car dosent stop to well, took ti back and now they say that because the car has been lowered in such a way its now dangerous to drive as the work was carried out wrong......i know the people that lowered the car well and i trust them and their work, it was top notch i watched them do it!!! jus tthought i vent my anger, what would you do, problem is my sister dont know to much about cars and they will just tell her anything and me another thing! wankers
Nismo

16th Sep 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go back give em shit.
James R

16th Sep 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it MOT'd it will show up if the brakes are fault on the roller jobbies they use.

that's the problem with moddign cars, a garage will automatically blame the mods to the car for the issue. that or take it to another dealer??
Matt H

16th Sep 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts
Gavin
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she should have brought a VAG

go back there and do some ninja shit on all of their arses!!!!!!!
dicks!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Red_SXi

16th Sep 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just rang them up to see exactly what the problem is and they say they wont discuss the problem over the phone! i know for one that the brakes are shit iv driven it and thought just all pugs were shit brakes but my mum has a 206 aswell and it stops wicked good in comparison! why would you not discuss a problem over the phone, wankers man! wish i lived near them but im 130miles away. she going to go see them at 6 and put me on the phone to the technition! think they are just trying to hget out of fixing it
Gavin
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do u have this picture of urself in ur garage Broster

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and this is taking it WAYYYYY TOOO far mate

got ur own little squad there!

pmsl

[Edited on 16-09-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cuz im gunna go nija the fucking pug dudes, bet they are pirates! gunna flip out and chop off their heads
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u liek my ninja troups, from the EAST hunsbury massive!
Rob H

16th Sep 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
She going to go see them at 6 and put me on the phone to the technition! think they are just trying to hget out of fixing it

Sounds like the best plan mate tbh. Least then you can queery the technitians descitions and put him on the spot. Telling your Sis/Mum to say "x" wont do anything as they'll just keep coming up with shit excuses.

Other thing to do is phone up the Pug equivalent of Vaxhall Mastercare. They'll be able to tell you exactly how the mods will affect the warranty, as written in the terms and conditions. With that info you can tell them at the garage that blaming the brakes on the suspension is bollocks etc. I know my Local Vaux garage tried telling me that by putting a backbox on the car, it'd void the warranty on All of the engine- ECU, Electrics, everything .
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the mods only affect the parts that were changed, i.e. the springs, no longer under warrentee etc!!! but trying to fob her off with what the yhave done is amusing

1) a cd player makes the oil warnign light to come on and low oil level warnings etc...

2) lowering springs are dangerous and causing the brake warning light to come on the the brakes not to work properly!
Andrew

16th Sep 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the Pug dealers i have used have had a really bad customer service and i know more about cars than there mechanics. I gave up with Pug dealers and used a local back street garage as he's not a rip off and knows things such as how to fit a zorst so it doesn't fall off 3 times and sound like there is np zorst fitted.
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally got them to say what the prob was..............dodgy conection under dash..........dicks
CORSA NUT

16th Sep 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't even get me started on Pug dealers...
dousey

16th Sep 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Peugeot Nut
All the Pug dealers i have used have had a really bad customer service and i know more about cars than there mechanics. I gave up with Pug dealers and used a local back street garage as he's not a rip off and knows things such as how to fit a zorst so it doesn't fall off 3 times and sound like there is np zorst fitted.

I seriously doubt that very much
scotty19

16th Sep 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Don't even get me started on Pug dealers...

useless arn't they, went in to order an exhaust clamp, said it they would get it next day, went in next day, they didn't have it left for a couple more days, went in the bloke at the desk and he said they've not ordered it, fcuknig tits
Adam-D

16th Sep 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drive it throu the dealer window
then say well i told you the brakes were shit
broster
Premium Member

16th Sep 04 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
drive it throu the dealer window
then say well i told you the brakes were shit

may not work
Lee 16v

16th Sep 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might not work... but wud b funny tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Peugot grrrrrrrrrr 23 database queries in 0.0139430 seconds