corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » JC Design spoiler Price

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JC Design spoiler Price
ETSMotorsport

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys i have had a large number of emails for the price of the Corsa C Jc design rear spoiler the price for this is the following:

Painted £194.11
Unpainted £149.71

not inc VAT or delivery.

The painted spoilers are sprayed at JC design all we need is your colour code which is found on your car.

if anyone has anymore queries about this do not hesitate to conatact me

Sales@etsmotorsport.com

Im sure if we have a group buy ir a large number of orders for this item we can arrange some kind of group purchase price.

Cheers all

Jon
ETSMotorsport

23rd Sep 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do these prices look to you guys!

What have other people paid when they bought these spoilers, Delivery is usually only £15 so its a reduced cost than importing it and paying a lot more for shipping??
Sinth

23rd Sep 04 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit pricey if u ask me

[Edited on 23-09-2004 by Sinth]
ETSMotorsport

23rd Sep 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For an unpainted one you are looking at £190 all in, when i have heard that people in the past were buying them for £220 before delivery, now we are the uk distibuters for JC design so you can only get them throug us and we sell them for the price as told to us by JC design
goldfish
Banned

23rd Sep 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you know it's illegal for JC desgin to tell you what prioce to charge. in fact they would be severly punished under EU law for price fixing. I suggest you charge what you want
Red_SXi

23rd Sep 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also know that JC design aren't painting these spoilers, because they don't do painting they only make the spoilers
ETSMotorsport

24th Sep 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are not telling us but they give you an RRP, look we will review the prices, but for now JC design do spray the spoilers and send them out direct it is a custom they do for the trade. saves you money in the end! and if you are not satisfied im sure we will sort out a replacmet or your money back!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » JC Design spoiler Price 24 database queries in 0.0077589 seconds