corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hospital Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hospital Joke
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Queen was visiting one of London's top hospitals and she specified she wanted to see absolutely everything. During her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient was wanking.

"Oh my", said the Queen, "that's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this?"

The Doctor leading the tour explains; "I am sorry Your Majesty, but this man has a very serious medical condition and is only following doctors orders. His body produces too much semen and his testicles keep
overfilling. Until we can find out exactly what is causing this problem he's been instructed to do that at least 5 times a day or there is a danger that his testicles will explode, and he would die instantly."

"Oh, I am so sorry", said the Queen. On the next floor they passed a room where a young nurse was giving a patient a blow-job

"Oh my", said the Queen, "What's happening in there?"

The Doctor replied, "Same problem, but he's with BUPA."
--Dave--
Banned

28th Sep 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 28-09-2004 by --Dave--]
leeshez

28th Sep 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is naughty
dousey

28th Sep 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hospital Joke 22 database queries in 0.1491439 seconds