corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LMAO

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LMAO
GREG 1

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people get a little to carried away with computer games !!

davey_boy
Amateur

posted 20 September 2004 14:56

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am playing CM00 /01

I have been manager of Blackpool for 9 seasons having taken them from the 2nd division to the Premiership. I finished 2nd last season, after nearly getting relegated the season before (I surprised myself).

So my first game in Europe (presumably the clubs first ever game in Europe) at home to Milan, the reigning champions and the superstars of European football. Now Blackpool is a small club with a limited fan base (think the stadium is low 20,000 capacity and I average about 19,000 over the course of the season) but surely a game of this magnitude would pack out the rounds....surely?

No

17000 turned up to see me lose 2-1. Where were you guys? Surely even some neutrals would have come to this one?

I just don't understand
r0x0r
Amateur

posted 20 September 2004 15:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry mate, it was on ITV, so we spent that £25 down the pub watching it, getting drunk in the process...

Now if we were able to set ticket prices, you could have given us free tickets, and that might have changed thigns... ;-)
dave17

28th Sep 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GREG 1

28th Sep 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are talking like the game was on tv but its a pc game !!
SetH

28th Sep 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL what a fcuking mong

Greg, do hed kandi do events in the uk?
GREG 1

28th Sep 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
PMSL what a fcuking mong

Greg, do hed kandi do events in the uk?

Yep 1 coming up in Southend which im going to and another in Romford (outskirts of london)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LMAO 22 database queries in 0.0959532 seconds