corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wanker of a mate

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wanker of a mate
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
1st Oct 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll try and keep this short cos it's Friday afternoon and none of us want to make much effort

(Background)
I was with this girl since i was 15, with her for almost 6 years (got engaged) then we split up about 2 months ago. Got with a mate's sister who i've now been with for almost two months... (he's totally fine with it by the way)

Since being with her one of my other mates has been totally pissed at me and I'm trying to find out the reason. He reckons it's because I don't pay him and other much attention anymore . All we used to do (and still do) together is play football on a monday night. Thats it. I even text another mate and asked them if i had done something wrong and he said no.

The twat sent me a text basically saying he had a problem with me, i asked him what it was and he never answered back. I want to find out but I suspect he isn't man enough to talk it out with me.

Was round the gf's house the other night, i went home at 12 cos i had work early that morning. He was already round (chatting to her brother upstairs) and they came down when i went and chatted till about 3 in the morning when her brother went to sleep and left them two downstairs talking about relationships and stuff.

*This is where it gets annoying*

He asked her why she was with me and what she saw in me!!!! and whether it was because i drove a nice car. FPMSL!! She said to him that she's not shallow enough to like someone for them reasons. That makes him shallow himself doesn't it? to say something like that?!

Basically i think he's jealous, either of me or of Amanda and me and how well we're getting on with each other.

Some of the stuff he's been saying has been unbelieveable, it really makes you wonder who your mates are. All of it has been behind my back and he won't say a thing to my face for some reason.

Never thought I'd post something like this cos i don't usually get into these situations. Tend to keep clear of them but now I'm in the thick of it and it's pissing me and the gf off. I know we shouldn't really care what he thinks but it just annoys us both.

Rant over.

Rileysport

1st Oct 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this... but my mate was sending my gf dodgy text messages.... i beat the crap outta him, problem solved, job done
--Dave--
Banned

1st Oct 04 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ i feel it may come to this...

I'd hate to knock the c**t out as he used to be a mate. If it came to it though I would.
Half Pint

1st Oct 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think he likes her but didnt have the guts to ask her out and now its too late !
Russ

1st Oct 04 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i stole my current gf off my best mate, and he couldnt do a fukin thing about it
Carly

1st Oct 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a bunny boiler
--Dave--
Banned

1st Oct 04 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
think he likes her but didnt have the guts to ask her out and now its too late !

this is what i think too. Why else would he ask her what she sees in me?

Well he's been single for ages so it's not like he's not had the chance to say something to her. Like you say though, too late now.
MatthewR

1st Oct 04 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smack him
--Dave--
Banned

1st Oct 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a load of us are off out bowling saturday night. Think he's gonna turn up there so I'm going to attempt to ask him what's going on. He'll probably just avoid me though.
leeshez

Do him dry
--Dave--
Banned

^^^ ROFL!
Happy_2008

1st Oct 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a mate like that. Always said infront of me that i am a rich boy etc and why i bother putting a bodykit (irmscher btw) on my car trying to tart it up. I said cos i like my car like that and he said he would never do that to his car. So 2 years past and he now drives a Clio with the Renault crappy add on spoilers
--Dave--
Banned

1st Oct 04 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol!

I can beat that mate

This twat doesnt even have a job (left HMV cos it was too hard) and can't drive. He's basically a bum.
chanel

1st Oct 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slap him
Mistamist

1st Oct 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Follow him home on saturday night and shit in his slippers while he sleeps, then go finger his mums bum!
langey

1st Oct 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics??
ste_nova

1st Oct 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you were with a girl for 6 years... then a 2 month break then a new gf..... LOL have some fun
JJ

1st Oct 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knock him out...
--Dave--
Banned

2nd Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ste_nova
you were with a girl for 6 years... then a 2 month break then a new gf..... LOL have some fun

believe me the new gf is a lot of fun she's so different in every way to my ex, more outgoing and whatnot.

I took him to the pub yesterday, we talked it out and i just told him to stay away from my gf, he agreed.
J da Silva

2nd Oct 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been in this situation before, everytime I wasn't out he'd try persuading her to finish with me and try and make out I flirt with other girls etc
Because I'm not the jealous type if i ever i can't make a night out and she wanted to go out I'd ring my mates up and see if she could tag along with my friends, as they liked her anyway cos she was a fun person (still is ) but this ex mate took it a bit far and tried it on in a boozer one night, one of my mates saw it, rung me, as I was in London at the time I couldn't do very much.
But in the end he started loadsa lies to get her to think bad of me, she told me and one day we confronted him about in front of 13 of our friends ( who always decided to tell us what shit he'd been saying) and everyone fucked him off, now he hangs about with 15,16 year olds and he's 22
That's what his jealousy cost him, all of his friends.
corsa120

2nd Oct 04 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing to do with girls but, i had a mate called john who i hung around with for about 6years we did most things like mates do go pub/get pissed, play football go biking/holidays etc etc etc we was into biking in a big way slalom and downhill, after a while i got a mrs and we started not hanging around so much but still some nights and weekends, anyways goin out with mrs for good 2 years now and me and mate started gettin back into biking again dont know why we stopped really just happens.

after goin out round town doin some free riding we start chatting to some old m8's who we used to bike with, and slowly but shorly my mate started changing and not really talking to me much which is strange as ive basically done alot for him, got him his job, taught him to drive, took on holidays like lads holidays etc etc gave him lifts to work for 4 years everyday and never got any petrol money but he was a mate, then BANG just like that for no reason stops talkin to me, dont bother me cos i got shit loads of friends but what is the point????????????? thinks he's hard now when he's a pussy turned into chavy scum wearing burberry hats etc

u soon find out who ya m8's are u cant trust any1

weeks down the line though turns ou im better off not bein his m8 as he held me back from goin out alot more cos he used to always moan about where we went etc etc, when fuck it lets just go out and have fun
ste_nova

2nd Oct 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
quote:
Originally posted by ste_nova

believe me the new gf is a lot of fun she's so different in every way to my ex, more outgoing and whatnot.

every girl is different... well worth checking all types out.... i do... hence no gf
BabyBlade

2nd Oct 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my best mate shagged my ex cos i spent to much time with my girlfriend.

i am now single and trying to shag his ex as shes fit and fairs fair

JENNA
Banned

2nd Oct 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a problem like this over my latest boyfriend, my mates told me that i wasnt spending enough time with them, when i saw one of them near enough every day. This all resulted in an argument, and me not really talking to her much anymore, tut tut
goldfish
Banned

2nd Oct 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these kinds of post make me realise how sad you chumps really are

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wanker of a mate 22 database queries in 0.6904969 seconds