corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » my 2.0 16v sleeper for sale :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my 2.0 16v sleeper for sale :)
corsafreak

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

considering selling the car now as it's not getting used much and is just sitting in the garage. (still haven't done 2k since finishing it).

i've took the bk 166 rims off as the were catching and it now has astra 15" six spokes on to complete the sleeper image. (bk's are still available but are in adtrader this week)

2l 16v engine, coscast head full bottom end rebuild (new pistons,oil pump and bearings)
new timing belt+rollers,headgasket set,and plugs at rebuild.
breather mod in rocker cover.
jetex stainless steel 2.5" system cat removed.
f20 gearbox
enclosed air filter.
fk highsport coilovers.
log book shows 2.0 16v and engine no.
mot'd with about 8 months left.
engineers report.

only problem with the car is a slight drip from the sump (very slight!), a new sump gasket will sort that but i haven't got around to fixing it.

more images in the garage, looking for sensible offers.

[Edited on 02-10-2004 by corsafreak]
ljames555

11th Oct 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
corsafreak

11th Oct 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd back

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » my 2.0 16v sleeper for sale :) 23 database queries in 0.0054991 seconds