corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » company car for the week

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author company car for the week
Demo

User status: Offline
4th Oct 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a weeks training in another store this week and they told me i would have a hire car to take myself and another guy a work with back and for.

well when they booked it i expected to get a 12v corsa c or something like that.
one of the fuckers in the office even threatened me with a pink ford ka

well its just turned up, and its an 04 plate vectra. they must be fucking mad to trust me with that

only bad point is that the cd magazine slot has been blocked up so looks like im cassetteing it this week

Pablo

4th Oct 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get company cars Til I got me points, had Astra SRi - Vectra GSi (old shape), SRi 150 and then Omega 3.2 that was mean, I did 135 on the M6 It was legal at the time
Demo

4th Oct 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am gonna farking kill it

i hope i aint gotta reverse park the cunt cos i cant even do that tidy in my corsa and this thing is twice the fucking size
Red_SXi

4th Oct 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't have a company car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » company car for the week 22 database queries in 0.0123992 seconds