corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wel it finally happend!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wel it finally happend!
sunnyb

User status: Offline
   6th Oct 04 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me girlfirend(ex now) dumped me! fuck me it hurts! just dunno what to do! i've tried so hard but shes made up her mind, 1 year and 1 month yesterday we woulda been together! record for me i now know why i dont like long relationships! i mean not blowing me own trumpet or anything but it aint gonna be hard to find another girl but i didnt really wanna i really thought she was the 1!! out with the lads 2night i think!
Adam-D

6th Oct 04 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but why did it happen?
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos i kept having second thoughts a while back about being with her so i finished with her then got back with her done this a few times needed to clear me head! now shes sick of gettin hurt but i didnt mean to hurt her i love her! but i dunno she says she loves me too but she wont even give it another go, and i know its easy for everyone to say oh just get on with it sunny but unless you been there and lost the one woman in your life you've loved then you dont understand!
NovaGTE

6th Oct 04 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what u mean mate, exact same happend to me a couple of weeks back, and it all started from when i doubted it in the summer. She said it hasn't been the same since
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man she just doesnt love me anymore i feel so shit its unreal she said its been months now she hasnt felt the same although she has sent me messages like id die for you i love u etc! now sge just says i love u (as a friend)! i mean
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had an interesting convo with me old man, he was just sayin "you've been like this before, and i've seen how many girls you're with. but never like this" i've decided i cant let it ruin my life i've got to have a bit of fucking backbone and stick it out!! i cant even believe i was acting like a lil girl! fucking hell i've just woken up! i'll get through it!
Robbo

6th Oct 04 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See so now u aint leaving

Sad tho
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah how could i leave it was only to please her that i was leaving!

hi there robbo im a newbie!

er no i been here for ages i think a year now! ha ha
mossy

6th Oct 04 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u lack in the sense of humour department
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was jokin mossy hence the hi im a newbie comment! brains
jmacd

6th Oct 04 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same happened to me an my gf after 2 years an once they make up their minds let em go. by the time uve found sum1else she will prob want u bk anyway!
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope she does want me back cos i will be tempted to get back with her but by then i will prob realise how much shes hurt me and i can make her feel suicidal like she has me! fucking women, enjoy seein men upset!
Half Pint

6th Oct 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well least yuo can still come on here and talk to us
sassyminx

6th Oct 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like your better off without her mate, hope your ok
Woollard

6th Oct 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt you cheat on her though mate? dont mean to bring it up or nuffin but if you cared for her as much as you are making out then you wouldnt have slept with another bird after storming out on her pretty much that night?? sorry to here the news though mate, it must be so hard, i would be the same if it happened to me, it's hard to imagine losing someone I love.
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel like i said i cant say that im not really hurt but i can try and hide it for the sake of my self respect! posting on here has helped thanks for all your replies! much appreciated! i didnt post on here for sympathy, i just posted to clear it outta my system! oh got a date 2night!
Half Pint

6th Oct 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate i think the i speak on behalf of vast% of the male populaton in saying that you are probably hurt, yet will not show it!!

Secondly it will hurt for some time, depending on your fellings and how mentally strong you are.

Best thing to do is what ever makes you happy and forget her.

You never know she might come running back.

but be sure of one thing don't end up in an STD clinic having 'the test' wrap your chap!

[Edited on 06-10-2004 by Half Pint]
michelle

6th Oct 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will get back together.
sunnyb

6th Oct 04 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had that bloody test i think just to make sure im a ok and clean! fuck me when they stick that wire through ya end oh man its fucking mental there must be another way to check that bit! oh and michelle yeah she may well want me back but at the end of the day do i get back with some1 that i've cried my eyes out over? been hurt? i think we can safely say by the time she wants to get back the last thing i want would be her! even tho it would be nice to see her chasing me again!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » wel it finally happend! 22 database queries in 0.3694029 seconds