corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Card Game (Joke)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Card Game (Joke)
leeshez

User status: Offline
13th Oct 04 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two couples were playing cards one evening. John accidentally dropped a card and when he bent under the table to pick it up, he noticed that Bill's wife Sue, legs spread wide, wasn't wearing any underwear!

Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.
Later, John went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bill's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?"

Surprised by her boldness, John courageously admitted that, well yes, indeed he did.
She said, "Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500."

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial as well as the moral costs of this offer, John indicates that he is indeed interested.

She tells him that since her husband, Bill, works Friday afternoons and John doesn't, that John should be at her house around 20 Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, John showed up at Bill's house for the planned time with Sue at 20 pm sharp. After paying her the agreed sum of $500,they went to the bedroom and closed their sexual transaction as Sue had promised. Afterwards, John quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Bill came home from work at 60 pm and upon entering said... "Did John come by the house
this afternoon?" A little worried, Bill's wife answered, "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked,"And did he give you $500?"

In terror, she assumed that somehow he had found out, and after mustering up her best poker face, replied, Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."

Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."
Matt H

13th Oct 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LukeGSi

13th Oct 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cole

13th Oct 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam-D

13th Oct 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Card Game (Joke) 22 database queries in 0.0586791 seconds