corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Ergh. Corsa Problems.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ergh. Corsa Problems.
martin@BBG

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take my car onto the motorway and take it up to 70. After a couple of miles the ECU light comes on. Drop down to 60 and it judders, almost like its not getting enough air. Drop down to 50 the light goes out. Take it back up to 70 and the same thing happens over again.

Im running a standard airbox. Could this be a possible faulty air flow sensor? I've heard its quite a common problem on corsa's. Just wondered if any of you guys had exprierenced this madness?
leeshez

18th Oct 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrap it sorry the best option
Adam_B

18th Oct 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.0 16v time
hazey-corsa

18th Oct 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a buggered air flow meter didnt judder tho just felt as if nothin was there and i could nt get up to 70 by the time it was fully fooked, but by the sounds of it you may be in the early stages of having the problem read your fault codes, look in tutorials.
PaulW

18th Oct 04 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something is starving it somewhere

have you checked fault codes from the ECU??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Ergh. Corsa Problems. 23 database queries in 0.0077291 seconds