corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Centre consol and speedo surround lights arnt working?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Centre consol and speedo surround lights arnt working?
smack

User status: Offline
19th Oct 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i drive my car at night nothing is lit up inside. I carnt see my speed or nothing on my centre consol. I have looked in my maneul to see if it would be a fuse but carnt see nothing there. Iv also tried bashin the top of the dash but nothing still. If anyone knows please help as its causing a real problem.
Thanks
smack

20th Oct 04 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
3CorsaMeal

20th Oct 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u tried adjusting the brightness with the little dial? (under headlights switch)
BigSte

20th Oct 04 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob wont be the dimmer switch that 3CM is on about cos that doesnt adjust centre console, just clocks and MFD isn't it???

I reckon it will just be a fuse mate, have you got a Haynes manual??
If you have look up the fuse number for dash lights and speedo and change it
--Dave--
Banned

20th Oct 04 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the dimmer only does clocks and mfd,

take it to vaux?
sassyminx

20th Oct 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dash lights have also done this, i took my screws out, and replaced the bulbs, tbh though i think its the connector at the back of the clocks thats a bit fucked, theyve been in and out loads recently and i think i might have damaged the back, can u get replacement clocks from vauxhall?
mjw_2k2

20th Oct 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best going to a scrappy for one cos vauxhall will rip you they wanted £30 when i went there, got one for a fiver from scrappy,

ur lights not working has got to be a fuse mate its happend to me a few times while i been playing around with bulbs! sure its one in the top left, red? turn everything off, remove key, pull out your fuses one by one and have a good look at them and remember to put them back as they were!

New Poll