corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Looking for the guy who works for Manor Motorsport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Looking for the guy who works for Manor Motorsport
RapidCorsa

User status: Offline
20th Oct 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was parked across from their offices and cargo place in dinnington near Rotherham and Sheffield a few days ago, in the car park was a black standard looking corsa with an Intercooler poking from the front bumper, bad boy bonnet with a scooby scoop on top, smoothed out boot, and www.CorsaSport.co.uk in the back windows (that's why I'm posting here). Anyone know?

Must be a worker there as he had employee's passes near his tax disk.
Just thought I'd pop on and see, and ask a few questions about it, lovely car mate!
Jordinho Careca

20th Oct 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The F3, F3000, Formula Ford and Renault touring car team, nice!
RapidCorsa

31st Oct 04 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any ideas?
CorsaLad16v

17th Nov 04 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesn't have green stickers down the side of it does it? coz i work in Dinnington n theres a black corsa with a bonnet scoop n stuff that belongs to a lad in the factory next to me, also theres a lad with a black 2L corsa b with a GSI kit where i work
RapidCorsa

17th Nov 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found out as Hybrid kindly u2u'd me, he's this guy's brother he said

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by RapidCorsa]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Looking for the guy who works for Manor Motorsport 23 database queries in 0.0078971 seconds