corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » phone ppl - bluetooth

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author phone ppl - bluetooth
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got a new phone with bluetooth (Nokia 7600).

Basically when you send something via bluetooth such as a business card. Does the other person have to press connect to recieve it?
When my mate sends me a business card i have to press connect for it to come thru? but i though ppl used this facility to bluejack? therefore the other phone should automatically accept it? is it just my model of phone that asks to accept?

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Ant

22nd Oct 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to leave bluetooth turned on then it will come up with somwthing like do you want to recieve .... from ..... ?
westsidecorsa

22nd Oct 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i have it turned on all the time. What i mean is i thought if you sent a business card to a bluetooth phone it just recieved it without asking do you want to accept? but on my phone it always asks if i want to accept?
Nismo

22nd Oct 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some do some dont , some bleep like a message tone aswell , it all depends ho wthe phone is set up.
_Allan_

22nd Oct 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah most Nokias tend to ask where as SE phones seem to just accept. TBH most people will accept because curriosity gets the better of them.
'You've Just Been Bluejacked Bitch!!!!'
westsidecorsa

22nd Oct 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats what i though, some need to accept and others dont. cheers
Carr

22nd Oct 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate i got exactly the same phone that little square beast and it does the same. i dont think its good how some phones just accept it, bit dodgy if you ask me but its always a laugh in the cinema or whatever sending someone something
Carl

22nd Oct 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just change the name of your device to stuff like "im watching you" etc then send and the other person will get, Im watching you wants to connect with you. Thats what i thought?! its good for when you go shopping with the g'f and your waiting outside the changing rooms!

Also i dont leave bluetooth on as it as a massive effect on the speed the charge runs out.
Carr

22nd Oct 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it does run the battery down but on my 7600 i have bluettoth on all day and cus i got loadsa games off a disc on there i play on them alot in lessons and my battery still lasts all day i have 3 bars left

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » phone ppl - bluetooth 22 database queries in 0.0090292 seconds