corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » chavy scousers!!!!!!!! football related

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chavy scousers!!!!!!!! football related
antscorsa

User status: Offline
27th Oct 04 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not being personal but after last nites performance by liverpoll fans its not hard to see where they get there bad repuation form,
was at the millwall game where we did outplay liverpool with a half squad of our own and they were lucky with 4 shots and 4 goals with baros being the only difference in the squad.
not that but the fans behaved terribley, must admit millwall fans where the freindliest but we didnt riot at all and that part of the clubs history is over now yet we get critsiced by the media for being thugs when this is the 2nd time in as many weeks that traveling supporters has started fights the last beign thiose sheep shaging cardiff fans.
I was a tthe game last nite and saw the scouse fans behaved terribly ripping up the charis and storming at the police. also was disgusted at the news after saying we were singing about the hillsborough incident cos i never heard one thing mentioned about that and we woudlnt stoop to their level such as them singin about the man u plane cras over munich that ive heard a few times over the years form liverpool fans,
overal good gay, superb atmosphere bit disapointed in scoreline and at the rival fans display.
Munchie

27th Oct 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WE HATE MANCS AND MOST OTHER PEOPLE

HENCE THE ABUSE AND VIOLENCE

ALL IN A GOODS DAY WORK FOR MY FELLOW SCOUSERS

on a more serious note....bit bad that like
langey

27th Oct 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
not being personal but after last nites performance by liverpoll fans its not hard to see where they get there bad repuation form,
was at the millwall game where we did outplay liverpool with a half squad of our own and they were lucky with 4 shots and 4 goals with baros being the only difference in the squad.
not that but the fans behaved terribley, must admit millwall fans where the freindliest but we didnt riot at all and that part of the clubs history is over now yet we get critsiced by the media for being thugs when this is the 2nd time in as many weeks that traveling supporters has started fights the last beign thiose sheep shaging cardiff fans.
I was a tthe game last nite and saw the scouse fans behaved terribly ripping up the charis and storming at the police. also was disgusted at the news after saying we were singing about the hillsborough incident cos i never heard one thing mentioned about that and we woudlnt stoop to their level such as them singin about the man u plane cras over munich that ive heard a few times over the years form liverpool fans,
overal good gay, superb atmosphere bit disapointed in scoreline and at the rival fans display.

liverpool fans dont chant about munich you muppet, we aint that stupid, we have respect for things like that.

and i'm glad we ripped up your seats and wreaked the place, millwall always used to trash everywere they went, pay back
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hate mancs too actauly most northerners but thats beside the point just hate getitn moaned at for sumfin our fans never did as the reputation we have is killing the club
Munchie

27th Oct 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with all people thooo....a few bevvies and ya think ya hulk hogan. i know people who travveled to the game and they got BLITZED! my cuzin was also involved in the "riot" will call him later and ask wat da score was haha
langey

27th Oct 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
WE HATE MANCS AND MOST OTHER PEOPLE

HENCE THE ABUSE AND VIOLENCE

ALL IN A GOODS DAY WORK FOR MY FELLOW SCOUSERS

on a more serious note....bit bad that like

munchie the muppet

ye us liverpool fans hate utd and other teams but we dont wreak the place. they only did that coz they was gettin taunted.
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck off mate u have a song about the munich crash, dont talk abtou wot u dont know. u obviuosly aint got respect for stuff like that then mate otherwise u wouldnt smash up our seats.
millwall DID haev a bad rep in teh past but theres no club in the country that goes to lengths of helping clear racsim etc in football than millwall
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres taunting and theres reacting in stupid ways
langey

27th Oct 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fuck off mate u have a song about the munich crash, dont talk abtou wot u dont know. u obviuosly aint got respect for stuff like that then mate otherwise u wouldnt smash up our seats.
millwall DID haev a bad rep in teh past but theres no club in the country that goes to lengths of helping clear racsim etc in football than millwall

i go the game all the time you muppet, so if we had a song about munich i think i'd know.

there is songs about munich, but liverpool fans never sing them.
Munchie

27th Oct 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MOST scousers dont respect mancs neway
GREG 1

27th Oct 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same tonight i feel...

Chelsea v West Ham - SOLD OUT

3 ex West Ham players playing and they are bringing down 7000... Now we (chelsea) aren't the best bunch and they predict trouble with a very very high police presense

Come On Chelsea
langey

27th Oct 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
MOST scousers dont respect mancs neway

in football i dont respect mancs

but i wouldnt rip up there seats.
Nath

27th Oct 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This coming from a Millwall fan.

Remember 1985 and what your so called fans did to Kenilworth Road?
GREG 1

27th Oct 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

And roots hall & stamford bridge

Alot of Millwall fans now watch Chelsea to join in the trouble....
Drew
Banned

27th Oct 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
was at the millwall game where we did outplay liverpool with a half squad of our own

were you watching the correct match??

quote:
and they were lucky with 4 shots and 4 goals with baros being the only difference in the squad.

thought not seems it ended 3-0
Nath

27th Oct 04 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad they are out of Europe. Wouldve got England banned no doubt if they had progressed
Lukemax

27th Oct 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I was a tthe game last nite and saw the scouse fans behaved terribly ripping up the charis and storming at the police. .

Of course Millwall have never done anything like that have they? Along with Wycombe you are the best behaved fans in the country
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get ya facts straight, the only troubke in europe was form them not us and thast was peoved.
yes i wathed the game read the fuckin post i was there adn we did play better wiht alot more oppatunites than liverpool read the facts in papers.
Yes amitedly millwall fans have had a bad rep in past that ive stated and not admitted but footballs different theses days and its not tolerated.
ur acting like millwall are the only team to ever cause violence at football where as around 1985 liverpool chelsea west ham were all just as bad.
Nath

27th Oct 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before any Millwall fans or whoever say anything I'm well aware Luton fans aren't angels. Worst we've done is invaded a pitch at Watford 2 years ago.
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thas the thing tho the media has the old reputation of us that whenever theres trouble at football with millwall involved we get the blame, its very fruhstrating being a millwall fan gettin bad press. especially when we went to millenium stadium fa cup final and outsong the mancs by shitload wiht half the fans.
antscorsa

27th Oct 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but back in days i remeber alot of trouble at luton not now just like theres no trouble at millwall now.
langey

27th Oct 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well thas the thing tho the media has the old reputation of us that whenever theres trouble at football with millwall involved we get the blame, its very fruhstrating being a millwall fan gettin bad press. especially when we went to millenium stadium fa cup final and outsong the mancs by shitload wiht half the fans.

well of course ur gonna out sing them. lol
dj_mikey_k

27th Oct 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bottom line the chanting was uncalled for, Next time there is a stadium disaster lets hope its down @ millwall and ure brother is stuck in the middle of it and is hospitalised for 8 weeks, PLEASE GTF with all this talk and leave wats in the past in the past and stop bringing it up, yes the liverpool supporters where wrong to go on the rampage, but If i was there i wud be up for ripping up sum seats after wat happened to r ian. We never chant about Munich, and having been to the every Home Liverpool/Man U game i have never heard this chant, i have also been to a few games at Old Trafford and the munich chant has never gone up, so i don't know where u got that load of bull. bout us bring up Munich
Melville

27th Oct 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Milwall fans are pricks, simple as that
shawboy

28th Oct 04 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

also remember 1991 and what your so called fans did to hillsbrough?
i was 9 @ the time and had never seen anything like it, you smashed the entire away end up and had trown all the seats on the pitch, you even won 2-0, i can remember it like yesterday. was the first time i had seen anything like that before in football.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » chavy scousers!!!!!!!! football related 22 database queries in 0.3159239 seconds