corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help with Networking Windows XP.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with Networking Windows XP.....
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
5th Nov 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a new computer today...its cool, its in my bedroom upstairs, and i have bought the 'Plug2Net' networking kit from PC World, basically what it is, the cable goes from the USB port to the leccy socket in the wall, and then the signal travels thru the electric to the other computer which has the same. I have installed the software for this, but the problem is, the 2 machines are recognizing E.O, but it says there is limited access, and i should contact my network manager. Does anybody know of any help with this, i changed the setting in the control panel for files sharing etc, but now its saying that the firewall is blocking it tho. Does anybody know any links which might help? its really just one of them annoying things... Thanks...

[Edited on 26-11-2006 by Ian]
andy hirst

5th Nov 04 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why didnt you just get network cards and cat5 cable, or get a wireless network cards.
Nismo

5th Nov 04 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try disabling the firewall, you may have to setup the firewall to allow incoming connectiones etc.. for the network

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help with Networking Windows XP..... 22 database queries in 0.2806470 seconds