corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c16xe mantzel power box and chipped ecu!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe mantzel power box and chipped ecu!!
Mike_GSi16v

User status: Offline
   25th Nov 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im selling a mantzel power box and a superchipped ecu for a corsa c16xe. the powerbox comes complete with everything needed and the chip is fitted into an ecu and has been mapped to match an engine with the box fitted. approx bhp gain will be 25-28bhp.

I had it on for a month n a half and its been rolling roaded with the box, chipped ecu ( with raised 7500rpm limiter), induction kit and back box at 137bhp from 109bhp standard and created 140lbs of torque!!. Was really impressed!! due to phoning my insurance company and now able to be insured on a 2.0 16v its up for sale!!

Would cost over £900 new as a kit.

will sell for £450.

(box new is £599!!!)
PaulW

26th Nov 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MOFO!!!

oooooooohhhh I just interested in the mantzel itself, excluding lower inlet manifold as its going on an X16XE & also no need for the ECU too...

how much then???

c'mon DO ME DO ME DO ME!!!
PaulW

26th Nov 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also there is someone running a C16XE & mantzel on here but with standard management, they may be interested in the ECU if your not looking at splitting cos worried you wont shift it! in which case you could split it half way ffor both

minus a few quid for fact i wont need the lower inlet manifold

[Edited on 26-11-2004 by PaulW]
Mike_GSi16v

26th Nov 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might be able to strike some kind of a deal i suppose. Probo bout 300 would be about rite cos theyre 599 new.

who is the other person that wants a chipped ecu then??

Mike.
broster
Premium Member

26th Nov 04 at 23:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sibera wil lwant one........
PaulW

27th Nov 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm trying to sell my alloys so this depends if they go. if they do sell i will have enough...

but ye siberia is the one who might be interested in the ecu!
Mike_GSi16v

29th Nov 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Paul, any news on the alloys??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c16xe mantzel power box and chipped ecu!! 24 database queries in 0.0121610 seconds