corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dreams.. whoa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dreams.. whoa
cosmic shame

User status: Offline
   4th Dec 04 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last nite i had a dream.. it was like no other dream i've ever had before and i don't think i'll ever be the same.

i'm not gonna bother explaining the dream to you all, too much happened, but it's really changed the way i think about love - i know, sounds lame, but it was a journey through loving someone.. i knew who she was.. and then her going away with someone else - just like any real life situation, but it covered so many things and levels and so much stuff happened.

i actually woke up and thought about it and then started to cry.. yeh, what the hell - that's what i thought, but it made me think a lot and stuff.

i didn't know dreams could be so messed up and really change things, but it has. make fun all you want i don't mind, and i wish i could tell people what happened and stuff, but you know how dreams are.. you only know what happened in your head and it's too hard to tell.

just thought i'd share with you people.

oh, and i was driving through to edinburgh last nite at 1am and the motorway was dead and all i had on was radiohead and 'how to disappear completely' was on.. try it. it's soooo strange.

vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream the other night. the baby was born and I was holding it. I gave the doctor the camera to take a pic and he could not hold it right so I got all angry with him and gave him a kicking
R Lee

4th Dec 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poofter

i like dreams
Colin

4th Dec 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosmic shame

5th Dec 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, i wish i had dreams like you vibrio
CorsAsh

5th Dec 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I had a dream the other night. the baby was born and I was holding it. I gave the doctor the camera to take a pic and he could not hold it right so I got all angry with him and gave him a kicking

Please do that on the big day, then write POAH on his forehead and take a pic
vibrio
Banned

5th Dec 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
I had a dream about drew taking me up the arse. actually no I was drugged and it just seemed like a dream

sick - the only way drew gets to ride a male ass is through drugs
chris_uk
Premium Member

5th Dec 04 at 00:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember when i was at robbos and nats new house and he had a lego model under his stairs. and i was playing with it with rob and he went to get a cuppa and i trashed his model an shagged nat..

now that is fucked up!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dreams.. whoa 22 database queries in 0.1244280 seconds