corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing leccy windows and installing them?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing leccy windows and installing them?
JUGGA

User status: Offline
8th Dec 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. how do i take leccy window motors outa a combo van? looks like there reveted on?

2. how do i go about wiring them to a corsa? on the van theres a sort of white plug behind the door card, will there be this plug on my car? so its just a simple plug in.... put the motors in and it'll work?

3. if i remember rightly the leccy window buttons on driver side is on the door pocket which is to small for my car i think????

my car was orignally a 1.2 8v vegas btw which came central locking as standard but no leccy windows as standard

[Edited on 08-12-2004 by Unr3al Rac3r]

RobHayes

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i did mine, i drilled out the rivets of the car they were in, and then riveted them back into my doors.
i had to change the whole door loom, as the one in my car didnt have the electric window plugs.
you also need to check that your car has the correct body loom for electric windows or they wont work. not all corsa's had the same loom

New Poll