corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » orange phone company!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author orange phone company!
RichSxi

User status: Offline
   12th Dec 04 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how come im supposed to get 400 minutes a month and a 1000 texts a month for the price of £50

and i get my bill ands its £125!!!!!

i aint used that many texts! or minutes!
purple_corsa_gls

12th Dec 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask them or get an itemised bill
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pro-rata billing system they use

eg

if you sign up on the 10th & your billing date is the 17th you will be charged for a full month but only recieve 1/4 of your allowance

i still think you should speak to them as it is an additional £75 on top of your line rental
Matty L

12th Dec 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they only give you 100 mins for the pro-rate period....your only allowed to use this many mins....and not get charged...think this lasts for 7 days from your signing up period...then u get billed £50....more if you've gone over the 100.I'm on the same taffic and still dont fully understand this pro-rata bollocks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » orange phone company! 22 database queries in 0.2742410 seconds