corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If some C0ck...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If some C0ck...
Danny P

User status: Offline
14th Dec 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.. keep on texting your bird asking her to go see him at Uni, would it piss you off?

Basically, to cut a long story short, our lass went on works experience to Wales ands met this guy who worked at the place she was working. She got on well with him as he was only person there her age so they spent most of the time together. Anyways, he told me that he fancied her, and latley hes been texting her saying that she should come up and see her, being flirty ans saying that she could stay with him and winks etc. Anyways, she says there just friends but he obviosly wants more.

I hate this bloke cos he pi$$ed me off once cos he said summat about me, and my bird knows this, she keeps saying forget it as they are only mates.

Ive got his number at home and keep thinking of texting him or summat telling him to leave it, but i dont wanna pi$$ our lass off by doing owt.

What ya reckon?
Jamie

14th Dec 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drive up and have a "word" with said c0ck
dave17

14th Dec 04 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u mean that much to her, shel tel the bloke to cut it out coz its causing trouble in ur relationship.

the bloke is obviouly trying it and ur gf likes the thought of having u, and some1 else wanting her at the same time. tel her u dont like it, and if she keeps on sayin their only friends then start bein really chummy n flirty with 1 of her mates, n c how close 'friends' can b
Colin

14th Dec 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smack him in the mouth

[Edited on 14-12-2004 by Kolin]
dave17

14th Dec 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KOLING!! EDIT THAT NOOOOOOW

*damn*

[Edited on 14-12-2004 by Dave17]
Colin

14th Dec 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny P

14th Dec 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
if u mean that much to her, shel tel the bloke to cut it out coz its causing trouble in ur relationship.

the bloke is obviouly trying it and ur gf likes the thought of having u, and some1 else wanting her at the same time. tel her u dont like it, and if she keeps on sayin their only friends then start bein really chummy n flirty with 1 of her mates, n c how close 'friends' can b

My god that is the most sensible to reply to a post on this site i have ever read

Oh, and what was deleted Wunt mind seeing that idea???

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If some C0ck... 22 database queries in 0.0085320 seconds