corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » snooper s4 neo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author snooper s4 neo
mmnorth

User status: Offline
8th Jan 05 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Snooper S4-Neo contains geographical co-ordinates of all 'Fixed' speed monitoring systems and many officially designated 'Accident Hotspots.' They have been stored on the database that is constantly monitored and updated by a data collection team, ensuring that you are alerted to every potentially hazardous stretch of road and danger spot

The S4 also comes with 360 degree built-in laser alert as standard that has been designed to detect all types of mobile laser speed monitoring systems.

The result? Your Snooper S4 will alert you to nearly every speed monitoring system, whether Fixed or Mobile for total security and awareness.

Snooper S4 Neo Features include:
Detection of ALL fixed monitoring systems via our comprehensive database
Speed Limit at each accident hotspot or speed monitoring system located via GPS
Genuine 'Easy Fit, plug and play'. (Your S4 can be mounted on the dashboard or inside of the windscreen and powers from your cigarette lighter socket!)
Provides advanced warning of:

Gatso & Truvelo Safety Cameras
SPECs Camera Systems
Laser Guns
Digital Cameras
Schools (optional)
Additional Benefits

Speed limit and road number or name at location of accident hotspot or speed monitoring system
Memory retention of preferred features
360 degree detection of all laser speed monitoring systems
Super bright LED text display
Adjustsable GPS Alert warnings from 50 to 1000m (metres)
Speed Limit Alert
only had this for a bout 3 months and hardly been used due to the fact i forget i have it and leave it in the house .

cheapest i can find on the net for this is £264.25

i would like £150 for mine

this item has no missing parts and box

sorry people local pick up only.

i live in the north west

wigan / warrington area

if any one would like to swap an modded xbox or xbox let me know
mmnorth

User status: Offline
8th Jan 05 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » snooper s4 neo 24 database queries in 0.0034149 seconds