corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lowering problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lowering problem
Cossie

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have lowered my corsa 40mm all round but i am found bad tracking as i done wheel alligment i found out the camber is out how can i set it up ? also i found some information on vauxhall tis 2000 which tell that you can enlarge the hole at bottem of the spring strut ? does it means the 2 wholes and it is safe ?
Cossie

26th Jan 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one can help please ?
littletriad

27th Jan 05 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can't change the cambers on corsa's, mine was lowered 40mm and its fine, check ur suspension kit

New Poll