corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is this setup anmy good for a bufget of about £300?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this setup anmy good for a bufget of about £300?
Carr

User status: Offline
30th Jan 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This Amp
To power these
and this
with this dynamat as a little starter till i can get some ivanhoe bulk or something
and these adaptors

cheers for any help it would be appreciated. don't know what sort of box for the sub to go for though maybe just a normal cheap box till i can maybe afford something better?
corsacman

User status: Offline
30th Jan 05 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First, that dynamat speaker kit is a waist of money, instead of the plastic speaker brackets cant you make your own ones from mdf. And that amp i think only does 2x50rms+1x150rms which aint that great. I would get something abit dearer or go for something second hand on Ebay. For your subwoofer look at the Infinity Perfect 12.1 and box on caraudiosecurity.com for £125

New Poll