corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting pre 97 rear bench into post 97 car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting pre 97 rear bench into post 97 car?
hodaz

User status: Offline
21st Feb 05 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ever done it? just i know pre 97 cars have a one piece type bench and post 97 have a 2/1 split. is it possible to fit pre 97 bench in post 97 car? as the holes are probably totally different.

any help would be appreciated
mwg

22nd Feb 05 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it is possible mate. I did it in my old Corsa, took the interior out of a Corsa Sport and put it in my 1.2 8v. Mounting positions are the same at the sides, the only difference is in the middle where the split fold thing sits but the holes for that are there, they are just covered up by a couple of plastic grommets. Its an easy job to do, wont take you long
hodaz

22nd Feb 05 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks very much mate!

New Poll