corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » alloys for sale/swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alloys for sale/swap
scott1

User status: Offline
24th Feb 05 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i ve got 4 15" 5 spoke mim's with tyres for sale or swap,they are vauxhall fitment(4 stud) offset is 35,they were on my corsa b but the arches have not been rolled so they scraped on the back if i had anyone in the back and hit a bump,good tyres with plenty of life in them(back two have scrapes on side,not sure how legal this is?)can someone let me know if they can host the pics for me as i cant do it,cheers
also have a set of 4 15" wolfrace alloys with nearly new yoko's on them,4 stud offset is 37, in good condition,some will have seen these on the carabic blue corsa b sri on sundays in notts,havent got pics for them but should sort it tonight.I want to either sell them both to get some 45-49 offset for the corsa or do a swap for some nice alloys with tyres,anything considered,will swap both sets for a really good set of wheels,let me know anyone,cheers
scott
scott1

27th Feb 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres the ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4530785489&rd=1
scott1

28th Feb 05 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some pics off the wolfrace 5 spokes if anyone can host them for me,u2u me a email addy and i will send pics,cheers guys n girls
scott1

28th Feb 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone host some pics for me?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » alloys for sale/swap 24 database queries in 0.0110078 seconds