corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My old 1.6 16V for sale either whole or in parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My old 1.6 16V for sale either whole or in parts
AJBek

User status: Offline
12th Mar 05 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now the C20XE conversion is imminent my old X16XE is for sale either whole or in parts (block head G/box etc) Note the SBD TBs and MBE are not for sale and I don't have the ECU, loom and certain parts of the inlet. However the bottom end has only done 50K with FSH and it would be ideal for someone either TBing a nova, or fitting a powerbox type inlet with standalone management, especially as ARP rod bolts are fitted to allow a 7500rpm rev limit. Due to the lack of an ECU an loom I am only looking for offers around 200 quid for everything (full engine, gearbox, exhaust manifold, most of the inlet (injectors throttle body etc) alternator, driveshafts, starter etc. Alternatively it is 50 quid for the block and the same for the head, g/box, inlet etc. If anyone wants to make an offer on anything feel free.
AJBek

14th Mar 05 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK the driveshafts are bottom end are provisionally sold, the engine is definately being broken so offers on anything else.
AJBek

17th Mar 05 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

block and driveshafts now sold, offer on anything else, head (with cams), injectors, gearbox (F15 50K) coil pack, EGR, secondary air pump etc got everything except ECU, loom and lower part on inlet manifold.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My old 1.6 16V for sale either whole or in parts 24 database queries in 0.0063181 seconds