corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clear out many things for sale (mirrors, rear head rests etc)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clear out many things for sale (mirrors, rear head rests etc)
N90ATH

User status: Offline
18th Mar 05 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am only gauging interest at the moment but with the right offer i will sell (rest of pics will come laters)

Electric DTM mirrors with base plates. the mirors are only elecricly adjustable not heated, they are still in origanl balck plastic ready to be sprayed. the base plates have been sprayed black. Łoffers

Corsa B rear head rests from a corsa cdx. they are in black and great condtion great if your thinking about a rear head rest conversion. Łoffers

I have a single Masitaly vt5 wheel. the wheel is brand new never been taken out the box. its is 16 x 7 ET35 pcd 4x108 ya never know some one might know some one who is after one Łoffers

i may have a set of 4 mas italy vt 5 wheels. they are 16x7 et 45 pcd 4x100. one has a slighty bukle/bulge in the rim i was quoted 20 quid to repair it. they are all kurbed and the pirreli tyres are on there last legs, all have legal tread but only just basically needs four new tyres. (these may not be for sale as i may have them on my car) Łoffers

Grundig Tape deck from a corsa sport, in great workin order. tape and radio work last time i checked it but that was when i brought the car. great if you are returing your car to standard Łoffers

most proberly more but will have to look when i get home and pics will be up laterz

u2u me for any questions

cheers nath
calidus

18th Mar 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates after the rear headrests to see if he can fit them-rough price?
N90ATH

18th Mar 05 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the head rests were brought for 25 so i'm lookin for 20 plus p&p
N90ATH

18th Mar 05 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
nikdegreek

19th Mar 05 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rough price for DTM's?
N90ATH

22nd Mar 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clear out many things for sale (mirrors, rear head rests etc) 24 database queries in 0.0863161 seconds