corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Starting up Corsa Business, need to find suppliers!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starting up Corsa Business, need to find suppliers!!
The squire

User status: Offline
5th Apr 05 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI

Im setting up a Corsa dedicated Modification business over here in Ireland. It will just be a mail order website selling products, not actually carryt out any work. Im trying to find products at the moment, is there anybody on here that has products for the corsa that they would be interested in suppling me with?

Or does anybody know of anywhere i could start??

Thanks
DimDG

5th Apr 05 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by The squire
HI

Im setting up a Corsa dedicated Modification business over here in Ireland. It will just be a mail order website selling products, not actually carryt out any work. Im trying to find products at the moment, is there anybody on here that has products for the corsa that they would be interested in suppling me with?

Or does anybody know of anywhere i could start??

Thanks

u2u received and replied
Jay

5th Apr 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just contact the big name places they will supply you stuff for trade prices...
Justus3

7th Apr 05 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayMSRi
Just contact the big name places they will supply you stuff for trade prices...

Not quite as easy as that. My business has been going since January and I am only just now getting other trade/dealer accounts set up, if dealers let everyone who approached them have accounts the market would be flooded. I started out due to a friend having the import rights to USAmp, PowerBass and OzAudio, and it has taken off from there. Have had 3 different style online shops since January, 2 oscommerce sites and the latest (which is here to stay!) uses Php Nuke Platinum and it's latest Xhalo theme www.purecarsound.co.uk

'The Squire' I have u2u'd you with an email address for a mate of mine who could put you in touch with some bodykit suppliers and recommend you. Also if you need recommending for Audio kit let me know. I can give you a few pointers/contacts.

Mark

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Starting up Corsa Business, need to find suppliers!! 24 database queries in 0.0135448 seconds