corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay help needed
jon1

User status: Offline
17th Apr 05 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, as some of you probably know i put my car on ebay several weeks ago due to them having a free listing day. Some idiot rang me 30mins before it was due to end saying he made a mistake by bidding £32,000 instead of £3,200. With this in mind and other people getting interested at the end only to be automatically outbid, as far as ebay were concerned the car had met its reserve and was sold.

The problem im having is that i have filed an unpaid item dispute only to find that this idiot is claiming it is my fault. Now i dont want this to get into a slanging match with him, but at the same time im not going to pay the fees.

When viewing the status of the item dispute it gives you the option of ending the dispute, one of the options being that if you dont want to talk to the buyer. Im worried if i do this i will have to pay for the fees.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Jon
Baz-Zico

17th Apr 05 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fees cant be that much are they? just ignore the guy and re-list for other people
jon1

17th Apr 05 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fees are £30. Why should i have to pay them?
Swiftie

17th Apr 05 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hasnt he heard of bid retraction?

How can he blame you for his typo...
Baz-Zico

17th Apr 05 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the guy really wants ur motor, tell him to add 30 quid onto the final price to cover the fees and his error
pauls corsa

17th Apr 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unforunaley thats the risk u take on ebay d!ckheads bidding for the hell of it and ur left footing the bill
jon1

17th Apr 05 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftie
Hasnt he heard of bid retraction?

How can he blame you for his typo...

Aparently ebay wont let you retract within the last 24 hours.
He doesnt want the car cos all he was prepared to pay was £3,200. Has nayone on here ever had to file an unpaid item dispute?
S1MON

17th Apr 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go on the community pages of ebay someone on there will have a better idea of how to help you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay help needed 22 database queries in 0.0722239 seconds