corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » looking to organize a local show at redcar racecourse

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author looking to organize a local show at redcar racecourse
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
   20th Apr 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ppl i aint 2 sure if ur aware but a few of the c.s. lot have been trying 2 get a show organized at redcar racecourse similar 2 bish bash

heres the latest reply 2 keep u's up 2 date wid how were getting on

Jamie,
All sounds fine; problem is that we are contracted to a market on Saturdays and Sundays in the Family Enclosure area which is where I would ideally site you. However there is the possibility that we can site you on our main car park off Redcar Lane. This area is circa 150-200metres long by 100m wide. Would this suit?
Another issue could be the noise factor and you may have to curb the 'sound off'.
I am sure Cleveland police would get involved.
Please come and have a look.
Regards,
Richard.

so looks as if we are getting sumwhere real shame about the sound off like

what do u's think is it worth while having a go at trying 2 get this up and running or drop it.

also any members interested in getting involved

corsa_crew
sassyminx

20th Apr 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say leave it to bish bash mate

theres no point in tryin to organise another meet when theres already a few going on in the region

theres already numerous meets and shows this season anyway and im sure another one is just awkward for most of us

am only speaking on my behalf but id say leave it tbh
corsa_crew

20th Apr 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i was thinking 2 b honest but i aint heard owt about bish-bash 4 a while so just thought i'd enquiry see what the score was etc about an event round here

Rebrabuk

20th Apr 05 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the person who organised the previous 'bish-bash cruise' things is a regular visitor of VVOC (goes by the name of 'bishcruise' if i remember correctly). Not that it's of any relevance, just thought i'd say incase you wanted to speak to him/her/it/etc.

As for setting up something else, i dunno because it's miles away from me so i wouldn't be there anyway.
corsa_crew

20th Apr 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes on here also mate just aint been on 4 a while thats all
sassyminx

20th Apr 05 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
I think the person who organised the previous 'bish-bash cruise' things is a regular visitor of VVOC (goes by the name of 'bishcruise' if i remember correctly). Not that it's of any relevance, just thought i'd say incase you wanted to speak to him/her/it/etc.

As for setting up something else, i dunno because it's miles away from me so i wouldn't be there anyway.
#

noope thats not the same person marc

hes from down south
Rebrabuk

21st Apr 05 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
quote:

#

hes from down south

Well he posts in the North East section and is going to Sundays North East meet Sarah...
jamied

21st Apr 05 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go 4 it!
neiliosxi

21st Apr 05 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woody doesnt want to organise any more bish bash's, he's had enough from what i've heard
Drew
Banned

21st Apr 05 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

#

hes from down south

Well he posts in the North East section and is going to Sundays North East meet Sarah...

but he aint on here. bishcruise is the other admin on bish site. Woody is the admin that is on this site (name corsa888 or corsa808 or something corsa666 fk knows lol)
Rebrabuk

21st Apr 05 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
quote:
quote:

#

hes from down south

but he aint on here. bishcruise is the other admin on bish site. Woody is the admin that is on this site (name corsa888 or corsa808 or something corsa666 fk knows lol)

I didn't say he was on here. I said he was on VVOC...
Drew
Banned

21st Apr 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
hes on here also mate just aint been on 4 a while thats all

i was meant to quote that ^^^^^
Miss_K

21st Apr 05 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no harm in haveing another one never too many

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » looking to organize a local show at redcar racecourse 23 database queries in 0.0109582 seconds