corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GSI side skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI side skirts
oli_h

User status: Offline
25th Apr 05 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some gsi side skirts and i wana put em on the old automobile but theyr flame red n' my cars silver grey corsa colour fing n' i wana get em bak 2 the orange peel affect if ne body no's how i can do this plz plz plz plz tel me
dna23

25th Apr 05 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm u want them back down to plastic? you won't be able to do it without achieving a patchy effect and even then it will look shoot u shud have them sprayed to match ure car, i don't think they're plastic anyway aint they fibreglass or failing that a smoother white plastic not the standard black trim plastic
Greasemonkey

25th Apr 05 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GSI skirts are ABS plastic, bery good quality skirts, rub em down to get a key, stick filler primer over the top and then spray em silver, problem is silver is the hardest colour to match get a bodyshop to spray em, they are a bastard to fit
oli_h

26th Apr 05 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dnt want em silver tho, i want em black like the trim colour of my car like the orange peel affect, but ive decided im jus gona strip em down n' then spray em matt black

New Poll