corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » s reg 1.6 16v sport for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author s reg 1.6 16v sport for sale
daddysport

User status: Offline
4th May 05 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello everyone i am thinking of selling my car and dont really know what its worth so i will but a price on it but please feel free to make me an offer.

Vauxhall Corsa B 1.6 16v ecotec
48k miles checkable by M.O.Ts
Arden Blue
immaculate interior (no rips,holes) dont smoke so smells fresh
Full vauxhall service history
Slightly modded but nothing to increase insurance(i have declared everything)
mods include:
Alloys17" kahn rss replicas (a couple of kerbs) with 2x brand new front tyres(yokohama a539).
:2 x good tread on the rears (silversport).
full stainless exhaust from cat back with de-cat but havent got it on at the moment but will include de-cat pipe (stainless as well).
K+N induction air filter i changed the filter head 5k ago and the old 1 has only done 10k worth of driving (have original air box with brand new element if u want to go back to standard.
Rear light clusters (clear) but have original to change if u dont want.
Side repeaters (clear) but have original to change if u dont want.
lowered 45mm on the rear and 35 mm on the front and have the 45mm springs to go on the front but havent put them on yet
vented groved brembo discs and green stuff pads on the front as well only done 1kmiles

Paint work really looked after a couple of stone chips and a couple of scratches on rear under the fuel cap

anyone interested please u2u me with ur email address and i will email u a few pics

£3000 ono

[Edited on 04-05-2005 by daddysport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » s reg 1.6 16v sport for sale 24 database queries in 0.0078330 seconds