corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help, vaux employees, need to know about special tools

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help, vaux employees, need to know about special tools
jr

User status: Offline
6th May 05 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to know if theres a special tool that aids putting the rubber bushes in the anti roll bar mounts on a corsa B, as we have tried a press here at work with so much pressure and they wont go in

Help
dave17

6th May 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring vaux
Greasemonkey

6th May 05 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Washing up liquid but no dought ya tried that one
broster
Premium Member

7th May 05 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the anti roll bar is just mounted with bits of rubber mounted round the roll bad and then clamps to the tie bar?? do you mean the tie bar mounts to the chassis?
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th May 05 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its the tie bar bushes, thay are a right pain to do! vaux have a press to do them, they charge £30 a bush to press them in at my local dealer.

after trying to do them for 2 hours and them popping out everytime, i did mine by positioning the bush into place in the bracket and putting the washer over the front one and doing the nut up. easy
jr

7th May 05 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes broster

and used a simialr method corsa808 using a VW based special tool

£30 is a rip off
broster
Premium Member

7th May 05 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took mine to the local garage and they pressed them in for a few quid, joff did his with a vice..........

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help, vaux employees, need to know about special tools 22 database queries in 0.2725830 seconds