corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Webmail assistance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Webmail assistance
Jambo

User status: Offline
8th May 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im an idiot with computers.

I just registered with sonyericsson.com, they sent a confirmation email, i opened it, it asked if i wanted to display non-secure items i said yes. But all links are not active in the email.

I.e i have to click the link that says "activate" to activate the email, but theres nothing there other than an icon showing there should be a picture there but its not loaded

Added S E to my address book, still no joy!"
sassyminx

8th May 05 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was happening to my emails from a lot of people

ive scrapped it and started using outlook again
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th May 05 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats browser security, its not letting you see images from another server while looking at a page on this one, its a trust issue for the other site which you wouldn't necessarily go to out of choice.

Either play about with the security settings on your browser, or forward the mail on to me and I'll clean it up and send you back just the link, or use proper software.

Webmail is and always will be a kludge at best. Gives you portability and no setup whatsoever but its not a patch on a proper client.
Tony05

8th May 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ur on aol click show links and adreess or somethin like that then click ur links and wallah
Jambo

8th May 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank you Ian, if i play around with my browser settings i think i may break it

I have g-mail account and forwarded it there and it works now so all good

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Webmail assistance 22 database queries in 0.1059482 seconds