corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Commuter Bike/Scooter for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Commuter Bike/Scooter for sale
Daimo B

User status: Offline
13th May 05 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically, i've got a Gilera Runner VXR 200cc scooter for sale. The sooner i sell her, the sooner I can pick up my SV650S.

Its a late 2002 bike, registered in 2003. Its done 27,000km (UK bike). I am the only owner. It has been kept in a garage every night, and is kept in an underground car park at work. I leave it every morning for 5 minutes to warm up, the same on the homeward journey. Its been ridden in every weather the UK is gracefull enough to plant us with, sun, wind, rain, snow, and coped with all every time, and starts every time.

Its basically been my work horse. It sits at 70-80mph fine without stress, and goes onto 85+mph.

Problems:
The indicator light (Left) on the dash stays on, think its a dirty connection somewhere.
The Horn does not work, again, im sure its a dirty connection somewhere.
There is a few scrapes down one side, nothing major, i un-fortunatly lost balance and it slide down my drive (its quite steep). I was well cheesed off. That was over a year ago and it still rides fine.

The service book has ony been stamped once, i've carried out most of the servicing myself. I have all other receipts for servicing at local garages.

Its had a new front caliper fitted (bolt seized when replacing the pads so bought a new caliper) a few months ago.

Im after £995ONO

Its going on Ebay and Auto Trader next week but will be advertising it in other places too.

The only reason im selling it as I want a bigger bike to play on and can't afford both, nor do I have the room to keep both. Otherwise i'd keep this soley for work still.

Im in North West Kent, any inspection welcome. I've not got a picture just yet (taking this weekend, will post lots or pictures of everything), but basically its the same looks wise as this.

£7 to fill up and last upwards of 230km per tank. Comes with 1 years tax and 1 years MOT still remaining. Cheap insurance

I will get pictures of the bike this weekend for anyone seriously interested. Superb little commuter bike

Please message me on here, or email me on

daimob@fotki.com

[Edited on 13-05-2005 by Daimo B]
Skinz

13th May 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you made any vids?
Daimo B

13th May 05 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, no, its a motorcycle, it would be un-safe to try to make videos whilst riding. Its my commuter bike, its comes out to get me to work, back home, then stays in the garage.

Pictures can be sent with serious interest. If you are not interested in purchasing this bike or serious questions regarding this bike, please do no reply.

Thanks
Daimo B

17th May 05 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The damage to the exterior panels. AS I say, been like this for ages and still rides fine. Just cosmetic damage.

Its going on ebay this week, and in Auto Trader soon, so let me know if your interested.

Cheers

Damien
Daimo B

22nd Aug 05 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This bike is still for sale, its now been sitting in my garage the last 3 months.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Commuter Bike/Scooter for sale 24 database queries in 0.0088670 seconds