corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Next Meet?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Next Meet?
Sam16v

User status: Offline
   24th May 05 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello All

I'm not arranging one don't worry, but it's been ages since the last one, so i'm taking the initiative to get the ball rolling...

> Meet up for a quiet chat somewhere in our cars, catch up on goss, have a bitch etc...(Eating b4 hand so not to turn into a McDonalds meet!)

Come on then peeps.....

Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

24th May 05 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been quiet on here recently, i know me and kev have got exams at the moment and been concentrating on them, and its the run up to the show season so we are getting our cars sorted
if anyone is interested we could organise a meet, although theres only this weekend then the weekend after is PVS, unless we organise something for after that, say camping down portcawl or sumin
ideas and suggestions appreciated
Ally

24th May 05 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will be PVS then Max, so i dont think a meet will be organised untill late July
kev_corsa

24th May 05 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well let me think about this......

.......right, ive thought

Recently, every Sunday theres a bit of cruise type of thing going on around the area. Me, Kurt, Rocky and Owain were all there last week and we had a chat etc etc.

If you want, we could make it a regular thing to meet up at these.

Seems like a good idea to me, but as there will be no definate location until the time, we could all meet at coryton about 7:30ish and then see where everyone goes from there.

Thats wot me n kurt did last week and we ended up meeting rocky and owian later on.

So, roll on next Sunday and I hope to see everyone there................................
James R

24th May 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tim will have me locked away doing engine then since time is running out and I'm not start Tom's till tomorrow night, maybe you guys could come up to the temporary home of JDT and help stop cabin fever setting in, lol.

P.S with any luck Dan's corsa will be back friday night so mini meet at yours Kev ma boy?
kev_corsa

25th May 05 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at mine?! how about at urs
Sam16v

26th May 05 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut it u pair

Meet somewhere in the middle
kev_corsa

26th May 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kev_corsa
Well let me think about this......

.......right, ive thought

Recently, every Sunday theres a bit of cruise type of thing going on around the area. Me, Kurt, Rocky and Owain were all there last week and we had a chat etc etc.

If you want, we could make it a regular thing to meet up at these.

Seems like a good idea to me, but as there will be no definate location until the time, we could all meet at coryton about 7:30ish and then see where everyone goes from there.

Thats wot me n kurt did last week and we ended up meeting rocky and owian later on.

So, roll on next Sunday and I hope to see everyone there................................

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Next Meet? 23 database queries in 0.0092809 seconds