corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Thermostat in side the car is dead

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thermostat in side the car is dead
toxic

User status: Offline
   26th May 05 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK guys i got a corsa B 1.4 sri and wear the clock is u have the time the date and the temp. Well the temp is no longer showing up what could this be thanks
toxic

26th May 05 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone lol
Shane

26th May 05 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it tells you it - 37 outside its most prob the mfd itself but if it doesnt regester anything its the sensor on the outside of the bar, its behind the bumper at the front behind the middle vertical peice of metal, its a bastard to get to and if i remember corectly u have to take the bumper off to get 2 it
toxic

26th May 05 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cool m8 thanks
Black Stallion SRi

26th May 05 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah its definatly the outside temp sensor, get one from ebay for £5ish

Piece of piss to fit you dont need to take the bumper off you can reach it by putting your hand in the bottom holes of the bumper. The sensor is directly behind the number plate pretty much.

Just click the old one out the bumper holder then side it off the connectors, put other one and click it back into the mount.

2-3 minutes to sort tops
3CorsaMeal

27th May 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine fell off when i hit a rabbit

New Poll