corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You guys who make video's and upload them etc..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You guys who make video's and upload them etc..
GIBBS

User status: Offline
1st Jun 05 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a video on the website for work, but the guy who's doing it uses a mac for compression etc.. now he's having problem's compressing it to a correct file type, each time we puit the new file on our pc's it is an unrecognised format but if we open it and go through all the yes's and no's it will eventually work in media player, he's tried mpeg4 and mpeg2, i've noticed all of my video's on my comp are just a straight mpeg, but he says it's not possible to have a straight mpeg? any ideas?

cheers

Matt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You guys who make video's and upload them etc.. 22 database queries in 0.0095460 seconds