corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just found loads of recipets for my corsa....added them all up :!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just found loads of recipets for my corsa....added them all up :!
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jun 05 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oops....

i just added up all my recipets for corsa i could find...loads missing but the lot come 2 11k nearly.

i havent added to that, loads of rebuild parts, wheels, fitting kit etc etc, and many other bits i have bought.

Probably up to 13k+ now eeekk

quite a shock to think ive spent that much, but its been over 3 years so never seemed much when u do it slow.

but its still been great, well impressed with the conversion it goes like a rocket now

Dan

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
jamesw

5th Jun 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally actually got mine running properly was the coil and yes they do fly once there going

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by jamesw]
Dan
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im still having a few teething problems come up...

so far in 3 days of it being driven, ive...

lost all gears ( ball joint fell off, must have left it unclipped)

lost my speedo (speedo drive had seized)

no spark (ignition control module was up the shoot)

not starting on the key (exciter wire come loose)#

but its only minor things ive fixed in a short time, mainly all my own fault.

Dan

Katie

5th Jun 05 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am not being funny, because your car is gorgeous and you should be really pleased with it, but have you never thought that you could have spent the 13k on a brand new car??

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by fox_e_lady]
Dan
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people always say that to me,

if i had 13k in one hit i would have gone out and bought a car for that sort of money.

the cars been done over 3 years, and i dont owe any1 for anything on it.

admittedly its alot of cash for a corsa, but like i say, i didnt have the funds to go and buy a 13k motor in the first place

ed

5th Jun 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fox_e_lady
I am not being funny, because your car is gorgeous and you should be really pleased with it, but have you never thought that you could have spent the 13k on a brand new car??

[Edited on 05-06-2005 by fox_e_lady]
There was a Corsa at PVS and no joke I reckon it would have cost the guy about £30k to build... It's fucking wicked.
Dan
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats been done 2 it then??? pics?? sound mad already lol

Katie

5th Jun 05 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess so, and you have a very nice looking car so good on ya.
ed

5th Jun 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a GSi, fully stripped down and had all the underseal re-done, full re-spray in flame red - I mean full, arches, under the body, inside, engine bay, everything. GSi bodykit with a few Steinmets bits like sideskirts and mirrors. Carisma full leather interior with a wicked boot install, amps in the back seats all done in dark tan leather. All the suspension components like the rear beam and front arms e.t.c... chrome plated. C16XE on throttle boddies all chromed up. Rear disk conversion, 4 pots up front... There is not one part of the car that hasn't been touched, the attention to detal is next to none, its wicked!
Dan
Premium Member

5th Jun 05 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds awesome...

im starting 2 like cars like that now, i might sell mine next year dunon what 2 do, im falling in love with rx7s

hmmm

Adge

5th Jun 05 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics ed?
antscorsa

5th Jun 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u say that u didnt have 13k for a new car all in one hit, but no1 does, every1s on finance for a new car, and personaly uve prob spent like an average 250 at least a week on ur car so u coudl ahev afforded one and prob would b worth mroe than ur corsa,
but at end of day if ur happy then ur happy, and ur car does look mint fella.
jamesw

5th Jun 05 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

way i see it if your really into modifying, fair do's i hear what people are saying reason mine is how it is, is same reason done over a long time, also insurance was anothe prob, but i know if it was me and i had shell'd 13k for a car i would prolly have spent yet another 10k on mods in that case why not wait longer and get a 25k car, suppose it could go on forever, Dan really like your car thing paint job is wikid btw

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just found loads of recipets for my corsa....added them all up :! 23 database queries in 0.0164840 seconds