corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Mille Miglia Cronos With Yokohama A539 tyres (Ford/Peugeot fitment)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" Mille Miglia Cronos With Yokohama A539 tyres (Ford/Peugeot fitment)
YoYo_Punto

User status: Offline
   28th Jun 05 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72253&item=7983366490&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Tyres are 195/45/16 Yokohama A539 tyres.

These will fit most PEUGEOTS / Some FORDS/ Citreons SAXO'S ETC...

1 alloy has abit of scratching (see pics) but its not really that noticable., the rest are near perfect.

All tyres have good legal tread. (Very well known brand)

I think offset is et38 PCD 100 (But dont quote me on that)

These will fit most peugeots / Some fords / Citreons (Please use internet to check that they fit your car

These alloys are the perect mod to make your car look amazing. I am selling them to try and raise some funds for my hoilday in a month - YAY

There is a low/realistic reserve as I need the £££ ASAP,

These alloys are about £600+ to buy new

YOU ARE BIDDING FOR THE ALLOYS, NOT THE CAR OK LOL

I am also advertsing locally and I reserve the right to cancel this auction if I want

Pick yourself a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collection only for these alloys, or maybe able to arrange meeting etc... for a cost

[Edited on 28-06-2005 by YoYo_Punto]
YoYo_Punto

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BID NOW, BARGAIN!!! 23 HRS LEFT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Mille Miglia Cronos With Yokohama A539 tyres (Ford/Peugeot fitment) 24 database queries in 0.0115969 seconds