corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Date display...which wire?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Date display...which wire?
Solitary_Echo

User status: Offline
30th Jul 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Guys, im sure there are lots of posts on this, but i haven't got time to search as my car is currently in pieces.. Which wire is it that you cut so that your info display on the dash displays the date still when you add a new HU in the car. I've been told there is a wire that you just cut and it therefore allows the date to be displayed. Any quick help would be much appreciated. Also if theres a certain place for it to be cut could you tell me where...thank you
Dom

30th Jul 05 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just disconnect the remote wire from the corsa loom mate - most HUs have a bullet connector on them, just disconnect it there.
Solitary_Echo

30th Jul 05 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok...so i have my wiring harness on, i just take the remote wire off. This isnt the same remote wire as the one going to teh amp is it...sorry...im really new to this..

New Poll