corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS - Techone HID 6000k Kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS - Techone HID 6000k Kit
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
9th Aug 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am currently considering selling my new HID kit It is a 6000k H4 fitment and the only reason i am selling this is because i am having a few problems fitting this onto my CTR It appears that Honda have decided to make the wiring system hell changing the battery feed from earth to live etc These do look once lit up though

Anyway i have only had these for a week so i will sell these for £210 all inclusive.
The HIDs are dipped only and halogen on main beam. These will fit and work on a corsa as i have tried these on my brothers corsa b.

Pics of the kit can be sent as i cant seem to put them on here

[Edited on 09-08-2005 by Happy_2008]
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
9th Aug 05 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No interest ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS - Techone HID 6000k Kit 24 database queries in 0.0083740 seconds