corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT emissions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT emissions
pedals

User status: Offline
12th Aug 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody know if there is a date for which cars built before that date are excempt from MOT emissions test?

im asking because my car is a 1992 import and i had heard cars built before 1993 are excempt from the MOT emissions test

any info would be great

cheers

graeme
Twiggy

12th Aug 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u should be fine...
pedals

12th Aug 05 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hoping what ive heard is true and my car is excempt, because it is fully de-catted and i cant be bothered with the hassle and expense of putting the cat back on for the MOT!
AdamF
Premium Member

12th Aug 05 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before 1975 they just had to be free of excessive smoke. anything after that has to have a test although the limits change

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT emissions 22 database queries in 0.0076671 seconds