corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Problems
M Sutton

User status: Offline
13th Aug 05 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 1994 corsa b 1.2, i was on my way to milton keynes last night and was comming up to a round about in 5th and went to change down and i just couldnt, tried eveything, but its just stuck in 5th gear. I noticed on the way over a some points it was quite hard to get into 5th but as the car being as old as it is it didnt bother me too much.
Does anyone have any idea of what the problem is? luckily i wasnt far from my mates house at the time so he towed me there.
Should be getting it sorted some time next week i hope, just hopeing its not gonna cost me too much!

gianluigi

13th Aug 05 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit i wud have been scared
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Aug 05 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it still stuck in 5th?

[Edited on 13-08-2005 by willay]
scoob
Premium Member

13th Aug 05 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try the grommet at the front of the gear stick cage mine sliped out and i got stuck in 3rd 40miles from home if it is stick that back in should do the job
M Sutton

13th Aug 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, its still stuck in 5th!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Problems 22 database queries in 0.0142460 seconds