corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » * Shocks & Springs *

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author * Shocks & Springs *
djshongo

User status: Offline
25th Aug 05 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
I wanna change the standars shocks and springs on my corsa B ('96),
I want to put on new gas shocks and lowering springs,which i have already bought.

although im just wondering if its a hard job to do..i dont know a great deal about the mechanics of a car...
so would anyone have any guides for me ...oir be able to help me in any way?

thanks!
djshongo

User status: Offline
25th Aug 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i just seen the tutorial in the other sectio there!

is this kinda job "impossible" to an amateur...to be honest it doesnt look THAT difficult...!

**And another quick question..
the springs and shocks that i have, have been lying in my garage for about a year now..the springs are still clamped inside the shocks if you know what i mean..

would these still be OK to put on the car after all this time...or will they have lost their "springey-ness" lol

cheers!

[Edited on 25-08-2005 by djshongo]

New Poll