corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Audit @ Work

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audit @ Work
Antz

User status: Offline
9th Sep 05 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MoFo's in Legal have been in all my branches today doing an in depth audit of all my IT exipment & software, they just turned up un announced and expected me to hand them over a 'Shopping List' of all my gear without showing any ID nor fuck all...

He was mad, told me I hadn't heard the last of him, WTF... I'm not gonna hand my inventory over to a random with no ID now am I?...

Hopefuly when he got back to his office he would have thought about what I did and thank me for it on Monday...

What a dick!, any way, cos he didn't carry out the audit cos of my intervension it gives me chance to get in to work tomorrow and remove WinMX & torrent software from my office PC before Monday!
chris-sri

9th Sep 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate auditors. Whenever they come anywhere near me they appear to leave their personalities (assuming they have them) at home along with their sense of humour.
Dan B

10th Sep 05 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a laugh in work earlier......one of the beancounters asked if he could use my computer to test something, so I said "sure" and stepped away from it.

He grabbed the mouse, went to go for the Start menu or Quick Launch, looked puzzled, and asked where Internet Explorer was......he looked even more confused when I pointed out Linux doesn't tend to come with Internet Explorer!

It's great not running Windows in work!
Antz

10th Sep 05 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The main reason I have Unix on my servers is so no fucker can break anything, it's good been the only person on the team that knows what to do, it makes me feel needed...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Audit @ Work 22 database queries in 0.2393610 seconds